Putting you within easy reach of Brisbane’s best universities, employment and transport options
Cornerstone Living is a unique opportunity to secure your place among one of Brisbane’s fastest growing areas. The Sunnybank area attracts buyers from across Brisbane who are looking to enjoy its laid-back yet culturally rich lifestyle.
From Cornerstone Living, day-to-day life is enhanced with the convenience of nearby schools, shopping centres, restaurants, parks and public transport stations. Easily connect with the city lifestyle and come home to a tranquil master planned community – it’s the best of both worlds.
A WELL-CONNECTED ADDRESS | CORNERSTONE LIVING AT A GLANCE
Close to Brisbane’s leading university campuses
Live within easy reach of respected universities and TAFE campuses. Apartments and townhomes at Cornerstone Living also feature study nooks, so you can continue your study at home.
- Just three minutes to Griffith University Nathan
- 12 minutes from Griffith University Mt Gravatt
- Direct links to University of Queensland and QUT Gardens Point
- Five minutes to TAFE Queensland SkillsTech
- Trains and buses to Griffith University Gold Coast
- 17 minutes from Griffith University South Bank Campus
Direct access to public transport and road connections
With links to both the Pacific and Gateway Motorways and close to train and bus stations, the hardest part of your commute is deciding which option to take. Reach the city in 15 minutes or head south to the Gold Coast in around 45 minutes.
- Short stroll to Banoon Train Station
- Reach Westfield Garden City bus interchange in minutes
- Direct trains to the airport
- Buses depart regularly from Troughton and Boundary Roads
- Just five minutes to the Pacific Motorway
Positioned in highly sought-after school catchments
You and your children will love living within walking distance to St Thomas More College and Coopers Plains State School, and a short drive from other primary and high schools.
Nearby schools include:
- Coopers Plains State School – 200m
- Sunnybank Special School – 30m
- St Thomas More College – 100m
- Sunnybank State School – 500m
- Sunnybank State High School – 1km
- Brisbane Christian College – 2.6km
- Macgregor State High School – 4km
Nearby conveniences for any lifestyle
Parks, shopping centres, popular restaurants and sports centres are just some of the nearby conveniences you can enjoy in your leisure time. Other important community amenities including two hospitals are also close by.
- Sunnybank Plaza – 3 mins
- Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Hospital – 2 mins
- Sunnybank Private Hospital – 3 mins
- Sunnybank Community & Sports Club – 5 mins
- Westfield Garden City – 8 mins
- Toohey Forest Park – 5 mins