First Home Buyers’ Seminar Bonus Offer – Terms and conditions
The Cornerstone Living First Home Buyers’ Incentive Package will allow prequalified first home buyers to exchange with just 5 per cent deposit on a selection of apartments and town homes at The Pines, Ashwood and Park Terraces priced to qualify for the Queensland Government’s First Home Owner grant.
Pre-qualified First Home Buyers will be offered the following:
• $5,000 Visa gift card
• 5% deposit
To qualify for this Package, you will need to do the following prior to signing your contact:
• Register and attend at the First Home Buyers’ Seminar on 25 May 2017 at 6pm
• Provide Proof of residency (Copy of your passport or a copy of your current drivers licence and Medicare card) to your sales consultant;
• Provide a completed statutory declaration form confirming your eligibility as a first home buyer; and
• Sign a contract for an eligible property before 30 June 2017.
For further Terms and Conditions please see below:
Terms and conditions
1. To be eligible for Cornerstone Living First Home Buyers’ Incentive Package (Package) you must:
a. Register and attend at the First Home Buyers’ Seminar on 25 May 2017 at 6pm;
b. Sign a statutory declaration that all purchasers on the contract have not “owned or had a relevant interest in a residential property in Australia before and have not previously received or retained a grant under the “First Home Owner Grant Act 2000” in accordance with the Office of State Revenue’s requirements;
c. Provide Proof of residency (copy of your passport or a copy of your current drivers licence and Medicare card) to show that you are an Australian resident; and
d. Sign a contract to purchase an apartment or town home in The Pines or Ashwood before 30 June 2017.
2. Eligible Purchasers must pay an initial holding deposit of $1000.00 to secure an apartment at contract signing.
3. If the Eligible Purchaser chooses not to proceed with the purchase of an apartment within 1 week of the contract signing, the $1000.00 deposit will be fully refunded.
4. If the Eligible Purchaser purchases an apartment, the $1000.00 will be applied towards the 5% Deposit following exchange of contracts.
5. The Package applies only to Eligible Purchasers who purchase an apartment or town home in The Pines or Ashwood priced at $750,000 or less.
6. The Visa gift card to the value of $5,000 will be provided to Eligible Purchasers after settlement of their apartment has been effected. If the Eligible Purchaser does not settle on their contracted apartment, the gift card will not be issued. Provision of the gift card is conditional upon settlement.
7. Eligible Purchasers are responsible for lodging their application for the $20,000 First Home Owners’ Grant with the Queensland Government. Consolidated Properties makes no representation with respect to the First Home Owners’ Grant, or that any Eligible Purchaser will receive the grant. Access to the grant is the responsibility of the purchaser and eligibility criteria applies. For further information visit: https://firsthomeowners.initiatives.qld.gov.au.
8. These terms and conditions are not an offer to contract and are to be used as a guide only. The contract for sale is the legal document that binds you to the terms of the contract. You should seek legal advice prior to signing a contract and your sales consultant will be able to provide you with a copy of the contract for sale.
9. Purchasers should be aware that making a false statement on a statutory declaration is a criminal offence under Section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 and carries a term of imprisonment.